Terms of Service
Article 1 Article (applicable)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships between users and our company regarding the use of this service.
- In addition to this agreement, our company may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use. These individual regulations form part of this agreement regardless of their names.
- If the provisions of this agreement conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding article, the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
The 2 Article (use registration)
- For this service, the applicant for registration agrees to this agreement, applies for the registration of use by the method specified by the Company, and the registration of the application is completed by the approval of the Company.
- We may not approve the application for usage registration if we judge that the applicant for usage registration has the following reasons, and we shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- If you submit false information when applying for use registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
- In addition, if we determine that the usage registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
- The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service properly at his own risk.
- In any case, the user cannot transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share it with a third party. If the user ID and password combination matches the registered information and is logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user himself / herself who has registered that user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party unless the Company intentionally or makes a gross negligence.
Article 4 (use fee and payment method)
- As a consideration for the paid portion of this service, the user shall separately determine the usage fee displayed on this website by the method specified by us.
Article 5 Article (Prohibited matter)
The user must not perform the following actions when using this service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service, such as the content of this service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our company, other users, or other third party servers or networks.
- Acts of commercially using the information obtained by this service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Unauthorized access or attempting this
- The act of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- The act of using this service for an unauthorized purpose
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties
- Act of impersonating another user
- Advertising, advertising, solicitation, or business activities on this service that we do not authorize
- Acts aimed at encountering an unfamiliar opposite sex
- Acts of providing profits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if it judges that there is any of the following reasons.
- When performing maintenance or inspection of the computer system related to this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout, or natural disaster
- When the computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident
- In addition, if we determine that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (use restrictions and deregistration)
- The Company, if the user falls under any of the following, without prior notice, can restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user, or delete the registration as a user I shall.
- If any of the terms of this agreement is violated
- When it is found that the registered information has false facts
- When payment obligations such as fees are defaulted
- When there is no response for a certain period of time from our contact
- When this service has not been used for a certain period from the last use
- In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- Our company will not be liable for any damages caused to users by the actions performed by our company based on this section.
Article 8 Article (withdrawal)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by the withdrawal procedure specified by the Company.
Article 9 (guarantee of denial and disclaimer)
- Our company may have any defects in this service due to facts or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a specific purpose, security-related defects, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc. We do not guarantee, either explicitly or by implication.
- We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user by this service. However, if the contract (including this agreement) between our company and the user regarding this service is a consumer contract specified in the Consumer Contract Law, this exemption provision does not apply.
- Even in the case specified in the proviso to the preceding paragraph, the Company will not be the one caused by the special circumstances of the damage caused to the user due to the default or the illegal act due to the negligence of the Company (excluding gross negligence). We do not take any responsibility for the occurrence of damage, including the case where it was foreseen or predicted. In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or tort due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) is limited to the amount of the usage fee received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
- Our company is not responsible for transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that may occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 10 (change of service contents, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the content of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
Article 11 (change of the Terms of Service)
The Company shall be able to change these Terms at any time without notifying the user when it deems necessary. If you start using this service after changing these Terms, it is assumed that the user has agreed to the changed Terms.
Article 12 (Handling of personal information)
Article 13 (notification or contact)
Notification or contact between the user and our company shall be made by the method specified by our company. Unless the user makes a change notification according to the method separately specified by the user, we will consider the currently registered contact as valid and notify or contact the contact, and these will be sent to the user when making the call. We assume that you have reached.
Article 14 (prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user cannot transfer the status in the contract of use or the rights or obligations under this agreement to a third party or provide collateral without the prior written consent of our company.
The 15 Article (Governing Law, Jurisdiction)
- In interpreting this agreement, Illinois state law will be the governing law.
- If a dispute arises regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company shall have exclusive agreement jurisdiction.