<USD20> Auvil Farm Large Grain Special Dark Cherry 2.0kg (for USA domestic)Regular price $ 111.00 Sale price $ 100.00 10% OFF! Early bird sale until 6/11
Delivering GEE WHIZ brand dark cherries from Auvil Farm
Founded in 1928 by Washington State cherry pioneer and leader Grady Auvil, the GEE WHIZ brand of Auvil plantations, Rainier cherries are second to none in terms of sugar content and grain size. Do not forgive.
· Application deadline: Mid-June The deadline may be earlier.
· Estimated delivery period: From early July to mid-July, delivery dates cannot be specified.
· Messages, gifts, etc. cannot be attached.
1. Due to the nature of the product, we do not accept delivery dates because it is a harvested product.
2. Bing and Renia may be delivered at different times.
3. Since the Renia species are very delicate, they may turn brown slightly upon arrival, but there is no problem with the quality.
4. In the case of transfer or resend due to incorrect delivery address, unknown address, long absence, relocation, etc., the requester may be responsible for the cost.
5. If the delivery address is different even for the same product, the delivery date may be different.
6. If you order different sizes and different products from the same destination, the delivery date may be different.
7. Please note that it may not be possible to ship due to weather, patterns, etc.
8. We will ship by FedEx Overnight.We will let you know when the shipping date is decided.